How to add an event
Quick and easy
Just follow the steps below.
1. It’s free
It’s free to send your event, and it costs nothing if we decide to publish it.
2. Events we publish
Event must be live at a venue, not virtual or online.
Location must be in Washington state.
We focus on major annual events, plus art, music, culture, and cuisine.
Please submit your biggest and best events that people travel long distances to attend.
3. What to send
We don’t need a fancy letter, just some basic facts.
- Name, date, location of the event
- Web page address for details about the event
4. Where to send it
5. What happens next
We’ll definitely read your email, but we receive too many submissions to reply. If your event is perfect for our readers, we’ll publish it a week or two before it occurs.
We generally don’t publish:
- Art exhibition unless many galleries
- Author talk or book signing
- Bridal, wedding, baby event
- Business, trade, networking event
- Class, seminar, workshop
- Entertainment in a bar or restaurant
- Event with fundraising requirement
- Farmers market, plant or flea market
- Film unless a film festival
- Retail sale, pop-up shop, opening
- Run/walk unless famous or unusual
- Tasting unless it has many producers
Thank you for thinking of us!